Thursday, June 27, 2019

Air Fried Buffalo Wings

2 Carbs per serving
Cook Time: 5 + 25 m

Ingredients
1 lb of Chicken wings
Salt
Pepper
2 Tbsp Buffalo sauce
1 Tbsp Ranch

Instructions:

1. Clean chicken wings 
2. Season wings with salt and pepper
3. Place wings in Air and set at 350 F for 26 min
    (They should be nice and crispy)
4. Remove the wings for the fryer and coat wings in Buffalo sauce and dip in the ranch.

I like to pour my ranch and buffalo sauce on a plate, mix them together, and dip with every bite!


Tip: Choose buffalo sauces that are low in carbohydrates. I found Moore's Buffalo sauce is only 1 Carb per serving. You can find this sauce at Walmart.  Most ranches are 1 or 2 Carbs depending on the brand. I use Hidden Valley, which contains less than 2 Carbs per serving. 
Also Feel free to change your seasonings. Sometimes I use Lemon Pepper and Salt.

Keep Kalm and Keto On!

No comments:

Post a Comment